Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ward Talent Show

Recently our ward had a talent show. I think this was the first good talent show I've been to. A list of the talents we were delighted by:
-a bagpiper
-an industrial design student portfolio
-"Under the Sea" played harmoniously by two recorders each in a nostril of the performer
-Mario Brothers theme played by concert pianists
-hula hooping (oh, if you had any idea...)
-golf club balancing
-hand stand demonstrating
-and incredible songs on the guitar and on the drums with outstanding vocals

I decided to combine two talents: yoga and playing the trombone. So I think I butchered the names of the yoga poses and I'm quite rusty after a 7 year absence from my beloved trombone. But Mom, I finally practiced!




1 comment:

  1. You gotta love Ward Talent Shows, especially in Provo. I really want to see a video of your yoga poses and playing the trombone!

    Check out this talent show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f86qKQJg3Z8

    Very funny!

    ReplyDelete