Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Tourney Begins...

Here we go. The beginning of two great experiences: a new blog and the NCAA Tournament. Can life get better than blogging while watching four basketball games at the same time? Josh and I are hanging out at Jarom's apartment. We watched BYU lose (as I predicted). Cousin Jarom asked me several times to be reverent as I threw jabs about BYU's phenomenal playing. And now we have our fingers crossed for Purdue, Maryland, UNC and UCONN.

Josh caught that I failed to mention that LSU won--against my bracket hopes and dreams.

We've enjoyed watching the games with Jarom, who has more trash talk for the play-by-play announcers than he does for the teams. He often calls the games before the announcers do.

So if you'll pardon the exit, we've gotta cheer on these boys with our heart, might, mind and strength.

5 comments:

  1. Hurray for starting a blog :) And hurray for March Madness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog off of Jamie's! Somehow I neglected to fill out a bracket before the tournament started, boo. The games are way more fun when you have a stake in them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for having a new blog!! I love it. That is AMAZING about the indexing you're doing. What historical records are you indexing from??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to read about you guys. Funny about Jarom and the commentary. You could do like the Whettens and turn down the volume of the TV and just listen to Jarom "Paul James" Jordan announce!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAYYY!!! YOU GUYS GOT A BLOG! How fun, and about time!! I already added you guys to my Compadres List (my blog list) so I can spy on you 2 all the time ;). Welcome...

    ReplyDelete