Sunday, June 7, 2009

Point five past light speed…

Now that the DAT is over I can catch everyone up on some of the awesome things I have needed to blog about. So our good friends the Simpsons moved back to Nebraska. Before they left, however, we were able to have a few last whooraahs! I have already blogged about our adventure to Las Vegas and, if you will remember (if you haven’t read the Las Vegas post this is your spoiler warning), I mentioned in that post that Roger and I made a pretty good pilot/copilot team, one that rivaled Han Solo and Chewbacca. Well, that dream came true. Roger has a pilot’s license and he took me up flying! So we were actually flying through the galaxy (aka Spanish Fork air space) and flying through the beggars canyon (aka Spanish Fork Canyon….don’t worry mom we weren’t low). It was so much fun. As you can see, aviators are a must while piloting or copiloting.

Roger bullseyeing womp rats.

Our Millennium Falcon

Womp Rats aren't much bigger than 2 meters.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I should have been a pilot! I'd need R2D2's help though.

    ReplyDelete