Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Josh talks in his sleep quite often...

Last night I was having a hard time falling asleep. I was quite awake when Josh rolled over, pointed his finger down and said, "See, I do have my feet under the covers." I was stumped because it had never really been a question before. "Did I ask you if your feet were under the covers?" He said yes. So, I figured, while we're at it, let's see what else we can get out of sleepy Josh.
"Josh, did you know that I'm pregnant?" (This is not true.)

"Yes."

Ha!

"Well, what do you want to name the baby?"

"Awesome."

Only if they turn out to be as cool as you, Josh.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really glad I found out that you are pregnant on your blog! I can't believe you didn't tell me on Sunday. I think Josh must have a sixth sense. What a great name. Maybe we will name one of our children that as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having sleep conversations is one of my very favorite benefits of marriage. Oh the laughs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Haycock. . . it does have a certain ring to it! :) I think you should stick with it!~ LOL

    ReplyDelete